event: September 12, 2011
Run in the 2011 Philadelphia Marathon and Help the Men in Blue!
Run in the 2011 Philadelphia Marathon (November 19-20, 2011) and you will receive guaranteed entry to one of three race events -- while you raise funds to help break the cycles of homelessness in our city. For the first time this year, Ready, Willing & Able is an official charity partner of the Philadelphia Marathon.
Secure your spot on the Ready, Willing & Able team TODAY by contacting Mark Atwood by email at email@example.com or by phone at (215) 732-3781.
- Pledge to raise or donate a minimum of $500 to Ready, Willing & Able.
- Download and fill out the "Waiver and Release Form" and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to recieve your "Charity Password."
- Go to http://www.philadelphiamarathon.com/ to register for the Philadelphia Marathon by November 1, 2011. Your "Charity Password" will ensure your Marathon fee is waived.
- Train hard and raise support for Ready, Willing & Able by telling your friends and family to make a donation in your name and towards your goal by visiting https://www.doe.org/secure/donateRwaPhiladelphia/!
Provide you guaranteed entry to the 2011 Philadelphia Marathon in any of the three events:
- Full marathon (26.2 miles): Sunday, November 20, 2011 @ 7:00 AM
- Half Marathon (13.1 miles): Sunday, November 20, 2011 @ 7:00 AM
- Rothman Institute 8K (5 miles): Saturday, November 19, 2011 @ 7:30 AM
Provide you with information and resources to outreach to friends and family about Ready, Willing & Able's mission and program
Host a pep rally for all runners -- running for Ready, Willing & Able -- so you can meet and greet the "men in blue" who will benefit from your support
The Men in Blue THANK YOU for being READY, WILLING & ABLE! Good luck and have fun, Philadelphia Marathon Runners!